- Accessing this site and its use is permitted for lawful purposes only, conforming use at all times to these Terms, the law applicable at all times, as well as moral, good customs and public order. The company reserves the right to withdraw access to this site, without prior notice to any user who violates the provisions of this legal notice, as well as to inform the competent authorities to carry out activities that could be constitutive crime.
- The Company reserves the unilateral right to modify at any time these Terms and Conditions of Use and any other individuals of their website or general conditions. It also reserves the right to modify at any time the presentation, configuration and location of the Web Site and the contents and the conditions required to use the same.
- User acknowledges that access to this site is at your free consent and sole responsibility.
- IRISTRACE, owner of this website reserves the right to inform the competent authority of any other uses detrimental to their interests or rights or could constitute an offense.
- IRISTRACE reserves the right to terminate this web service at any time without further notice requirement in these conditions with 15 days notice.
2. DISCLAIMER CLAUSE
- IRISTRACE cannot guarantee the continued availability of the service offered by this site, and is not responsible for any damage caused or likely to occur in the future, or technical defects, whatever their nature, derived from use of the information contained in this web site. In the case of procurement of services of this website, please refer to the conditions for possible compensation for interruption of service attributable to IRISTRACE.
- In the event that, for a cyber-attack, would produce errors in the information provided, IRISTRACE not responsible for such errors as well as damage caused by the use of information derived from such errors.
- Contents of this site is purely informational, not liable at any time about possible errors in its presentation. For more detailed information, please contact through e-mail email@example.com.
3. SCHEME INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- The intellectual property of the logos , emblems, or incorporated into the design of this site belongs exclusively to IRISTRACE . The User acknowledges and accepts these rights. The elements on this website on which IRISTRACE has no rights of intellectual property are used with permission or under the premises of the respective Creative Commons licenses. All holders of intellectual, industrial or copyright want to remove the content associated with your services or products owned, directly or indirectly mentioned in IRISTRACE can contact the company through the following e-mail mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Reproduction of all or part of the content and its transmission www.iristrace.com prohibited or recorded by any information retrieval system , in any form or by any means , unless you have obtained prior permission , writing of IRISTRACE.
- Evading is not allowed on the rights of copyright IRISTRACE and circumvent or attempt to circumvent any systems that are or may be protective of the content. The right of appointment is permitted provided that the source of the displayed comes.
- Any violation of intellectual , industrial or copyright of this website or elements IRISTRACE property, shall be subject to appropriate legal measures to ensure their protection.
- IRISTRACE reports that this Web site is hosted in Spain, a country from which offers its services to companies, under whatever form they may adopt law. Therefore, the only applicable to resolve any dispute concerning the interpretation of these conditions, legislation is the Spanish legislation and international treaties signed by Spain.
- Through express and unconditional acceptance of these Terms and Conditions, the user submits to the jurisdiction of the courts of the city of Alicante, to resolve any dispute related to the previous section.
If you wish to clarify any aspect of the conditions of use described, please contact the following addresses:
email@example.com if done through email or by writing to IRISTRACE, Address: Simon Carmiggeltstraat 6
| More info