Job Offer – Senior Software Expert
Our team is looking for a personality to bring new levels of innovation and delivery. We are at the point we need to take a good look at our current stack and evolve the architecture of key components. We have already started working towards continuous integration and automated testing and deployment.
As a native in Agile development, you bring:
- A track record in building and monitoring enterprise-class containerised services and APIs.
- experience in high availability databases
- experience in distributed file systems
- A solid understanding of mobile and front-end development frameworks.
Handling large volumes of data is no secret for you. A DevOps mindset is a must.
We expect of our ideal candidate
- A solid understanding of object-oriented programming and fluency in applying design patterns
- Strong understanding of TDD
- Excellent communication skills, part of the team works in Spain and parts in NL. Stand-ups take place through hangouts
- Fluency in multiple programming languages. The current stack is in PHP/ECMAScript, but a strong experience in for example Java, Go, Python is fine as well.
- Strong experience with CI/CD
- Knowledge of for example Kubernetes and config management tools are very welcome
- Able to apply and follow the latest trends in software development and infrastructure
C2 level English, leadership qualities and a work hard/play hard attitude are part of your DNA.
What we offer
- Competitive pay salary between 35k to 45k depending on your experience.
- A tremendous playground for your creativity.
- Strong customer relations.
- Colombian Coffee and toasts.
- Among the best entrepreneurial investors you can wish for.
Who we are
Iristrace is a Dutch/Spanish scaleup with a fresh approach to managing enterprise audits and compliance programs, using mobile devices. Iristrace proudly delivers to world leaders in retail, automotive and in the hospitality industries worldwide.
The position is based at Iristrace Spain R&D at Avd. Juan Carlos I nº22, Ibi, Alicante.
We welcome diversity and are an equal opportunity employer. Send us an email with your application to developers [at] iristrace . com