5 new permissions. Better control and management for inspections and audits.
New permissions on the horizon. Soon, we will enlarge Iristrace permission list. What for? So you get greater control and better management in your inspections, audits and daily work reports. Sounds good, doesn´t it?
These new permissions, general and state permissions, are related to departments, templates and checklists. Let’s go through these new options one by one?
1. View department permission
With this general permission enabled, users will be able to see:
- all department checklists
This feature will allow you to have much more control over departments.
2. New permissions to see and manage templates
- show all the questions in the template (but not edit them)
- download empty templates to an Excel spreadsheet or to a PDF document
The manage template permission allows you to:
- create, modify, archive and duplicate templates
3. New permissions to start and duplicate checklists
And, of course, we also bring updates for our beloved checklists. We’ve developed two new permissions related to them.
The start checklist permission, as its name suggests, will enable or not users to start a checklist.
On the other hand, the duplicate checklist permission, the only one by states of the five new permissions, prevents users from duplicating a checklist by mistake.
What do you think of all these improvements? If you need any further details about these 5 new permissions, please tell your Success Consultant or Iristrace contact person. We will be happy to explain all this news.