New Position – Senior Frontend developer
- review of UX and development of a change programme where required.
- design of low-latency performant applications.
- mentor and coaching of UI team.
- write reusable, testable and efficient code.
- design unit tests and integration tests.
- reports to the CTO.
We expect of our ideal candidate
- Strong expertise in front-end development frameworks. Angular a must, React.js / jQuery / Bootstrap a plus.
- TDD a plus.
- Comfortable with trunk based development and mastery of source version control software and package managers.
- Looking for working with a high-paced Agile team and working methodologies.
- Experience with CI/CD.
- Experience with multiple programming languages and frameworks is a plus.
- Able to reflect on the latest trends in software development and able to judge how these can be applied usefully to the platform.
- Excellent communication skills, B2 level English. Part of the team works in Spain and parts in NL. Stand-ups take place through hangouts.
- Leadership qualities, and a work hard/play hard attitude are part of your DNA.
What we offer
- Competitive package in direct relation to your experience.
- A tremendous playground for your creativity.
- Strong customer relations.
- International mindset and global operations.
- Among the best entrepreneurial investors you can wish for.
The position is based in Den Haag / NL, Madrid or Ibi/Alicante / Spain
Send us an email with your application to developers [at] iristrace . com