Are you a dynamic customer service specialist, knowledgeable in BI tools, and looking for a new opportunity to become a successful consultant? If you want to become the trusted advisor on innovation and digitization for your clients, expand with them in international markets and help them innovate, be sure to apply to Iristrace!
We are a technology startup that helps digitize data capture and information across multiple industries through an easy-to-use app. To do this, we become an essential part of the client's processes by integrating with the rest of their corporate systems, strengthening their data-driven strategy.
- Support customer requests and queries, through the various channels enabled for this purpose (chat, email, phone, etc.)
- Conduct training and webinars with customers Search and report bugs or problems with the software
- Update content and support materials made available to customers Design and implement dashboards requested by actual or potential customers (Microsoft Power BI and Apache SuperSet, Supporting integrations requested by customers (Apache NiFi, mainly)
- Reporting on the activity performed in the corporate tools Knowing all the functionalities of iristrace.com
- Previous experience in customer success, customer service, consulting, account management or quality control audits.
- Experience with SQL and data analysis solutions (especially Microsoft Power BI).
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team environment.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Willingness to work remotely.
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset.
- Proficient in Office, Teams, among others.
- Experience with middleware environments (especially Apache NiFi) will be an asset.
- English level: A2-B1 (recommended).
- Flexible Schedule.
- 100% Remote Work.
- Financial assistance for equipment purchase.