Are you a dynamic, forward looking and goal-driven Finance Manager and are looking for a new opportunity to expand into international markets? Are you a digital native and passionate about building a robust financial operations backbone for the company, geared for growth, and innovating for our clients? Are you interested in taking our scale-up company through new rounds of financing and managing investor relations?
Then ensure to apply to Iristrace!
- Managing a full-time finance specialist as part of your team
- Part of the company leadership team
- All financial processes (month, quarter, year-end close). Preparation of the monthly reports and the General Assembly
- Yearly Business Planning and Monthly Tracking
- Human Resources (employment contract, vacation schedule, absences), IRPF and Social Security reports and payments
- Managing our external accountants / payroll processors in The Netherlands and in Spain
- Managing our banks and financing partners
- Managing our legal support and the notarial services
- Managing our yearly audit process
- Consolidation of the Dutch and Spanish entities
- Contracts, Invoicing and Dunning
- Applications for EU/Spain or EU/NL funding programmes, liaising with IVACE, ICEX, ENISA and with equivalent Dutch organizations
- Creating, rolling out and improving financial systems
What we offer:
- Gross Salary range is 36k-48k Eur per annum depending on your level of experience.
- Private health insurance
- A tremendous playground for your creativity and a real voice when it comes to how we work as a team, the operations, and the continuous improvement of our customer experience.
- Working with global customers with whom we enjoy trusted relationships.
- International mindset and global operations with possibilities to work partly remotely, and a yearly off-site (COVID permitting…)
- Learning and growth through peer exchange, training programmes, events participation.
Your experience and skills
- MBA or equivalent business experience
- Track record in managing finance operations for SMEs or Start-ups
- Experience in implementing new systems, processes, and in change management
- Leadership skills
- Communication with Investors
- Proactive business planning
- Building and Tracking KPIs
- Experience in managing external service providers, audit companies, tax advisors
- Experience in venture capital, start-up financing, and managing EU/ES/NL grant or loan applications are considered a strong plus
The team speaks English and Spanish, and English is the company’s standard. Stand-ups take place through video calls. In Spain, you can benefit from English classes. In other countries, we can get you set-up in Spanish, and we’re happy to support you in improving your language skills.
The position is attached to our Ibi-Alicante/ES or Den Haag/NL locations. Remote work alternating with physical presence is possible. You need to be a resident of the European Union with a valid work permit. We believe in combining team days with a high level of interaction, but also quiet time to work and learn.
Iristrace is an international IT company with an innovative product for mobile business controls, safety, and quality processes, bridging the last mile to the front-line and shop-floor knowledge workers via mobile technology. We sell to 15 countries and well-known customers in industries such as agriculture, food production, food processing, distribution, retail, chemicals, oil and gas, energy, hotels, restaurants, healthcare. We are an SAP Silver Partner and alumni of the SAP.iO acceleration programme in 2019.
Interested? Then please get in touch with us. Send your CV & Linkedin profile to: hola [ @ ] iristrace.com