1. IDENTIFICATION OF THE OWNER
This website www.iristrace.com (hereinafter the “Website“) is owned by IRISTRACE B.V. (hereinafter “IRISTRACE“), holder of VAT number: 854122564B01 and registered with the Chamber of Commerce of the Netherlands under number 60930519, whose contact details are as follows:
- Registered office: The Hague Security Delta, Wilhelmina van Pruisenweg 104, 2595 AN The Hague
- Contact telephone number: +34 96 684 51 15
- Contact email: email@example.com
2. SCOPE OF APPLICATION
3. CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE
Access to the Website by the User is generally free of charge. In the event that there are functionalities or services reserved for certain Users (for example, because a registration process is required) or that a prices is payable, these will be duly indicated on the Website.
Access to this Website is at the sole responsibility of the User and does not imply the establishment of any type of commercial relationship between IRISTRACE and the User. It is the User’s responsibility to ensure that the information and content included on the Website meet his or her specific requirements.
The User agrees to:
- Provide truthful, current and lawful information in the forms offered on the Website. In any case, the User shall immediately notify IRISTRACE of any event that allows the improper use of the information registered in said forms, such as, but not limited to, theft, loss, or unauthorized access to identifiers and/or passwords, in order to proceed to their immediate cancellation.
- Not to carry out any action on the Website that may cause damage or alteration to the contents, programmes or systems of the Website, including the introduction of computer viruses, the installation of robots, or any other harmful software or files that may be defective or ultimately that may cause damage to our computer systems.
4. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
All the contents of the Website, including, but not limited to, texts, images, photographs, videos, graphics, distinctive signs of any kind, icons, interfaces, as well as the software, source code, designs, architecture, presentation, layout and classification of the contents and any other element present on the Website that may be subject to intellectual property rights, are the exclusive property of IRISTRACE or of third parties who have licensed, authorized or consented to their use on this Website.
In this sense, when the User accesses, navigates and uses this Website, any exploitation right of exploitation that exists or may exist over all or part of the same is transferred to the User, and IRISTRACE reserves all the related rights. The User may only view the elements of the Website and use them to the extent strictly necessary for the correct use of the Website. In particular, it is forbidden to use or resell any material or content of the Website for commercial or economic purposes without the prior authorization of IRISTRACE.
IRISTRACE reserves the right to modify, at any time and without prior notice, the presentation and configuration of the Website as well as the content and services that may be incorporated therein. The User acknowledges and accepts that IRISTRACE may at any time interrupt, deactivate and/or cancel any of these elements incorporated into the Website or access to them.
5. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
The information published on the Website may not be exhaustive or fully updated, and IRISTRACE shall not be liable for the lack of completeness, updating or accuracy of the data and information contained in the various pages that make up the Website.
IRISTRACE does not guarantee that access to the Website will be uninterrupted or error-free. Similarly, IRISTRACE does not guarantee that the content or software present on the Website will not cause damage to the User’s computer system (software and hardware). IRISTRACE shall not be liable for any loss, damage or harm of any kind arising from the access, browsing and use of the Website, including, but not limited to, those caused to computer systems or those caused by the introduction of viruses.
IRISTRACE is also exonerated from any liability arising from improper use of this Website by the User.
Users are informed that the Website may contain, among others things, links, banners, buttons, directories and search engines that allow Users to access websites belonging to and/or managed by third parties and which are therefore beyond the control of IRISTRACE who cannot be held responsible for the content of such sites.
If the User considers that such content is inappropriate or contrary to the purposes of IRISTRACE, please inform us using the contact details above so that we can take the appropriate action.
7. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
Last modified: March of 2023