Iristrace is a young and fast growing Dutch/Spanish company with a fresh approach to managing enterprise audits and compliance programs, using mobile devices, in order to turn business risks into business value. We have recently been selected to join the SAP.iO acceleration programme in Berlin as one of the most promising GRC start-ups in Europe.
Iristrace proudly delivers to the leading hotels of the world, global retailers, healthcare, and manufacturing industries, such as food, consumer products and automotive. Are you the impatient and quality driven mobile expert that really understands user experience and is able to deliver cool technology together with amazing design? We’re looking for a curious and globally oriented mind to join a winning team to drive unprecedented levels of innovation.
Our platform puts people at the centre, and brings together information from across the enterprise and from connected devices and systems. Iristrace aims at making controls available just in time, context driven, at the user’s fingertips, to perform mission critical controls and checks, to share information and collaborate on making operations safer and on delivering a better customer experience.
We offer a work environment based on trust and responsibility. The team works with the paradigm that if you build it, you run it, and if you break it, you fix it.
- Feature development in mobile (for Android & iOS) and web app. Write reusable code and libraries for future use. Ensure technical feasibility of UI/UX designs. Write automated tests as part of the feature development steps. Ensure data validation for back-end. Integrate third-party or internal API services
- Architectural work, Possible migration to Ionic 3
- Application optimization for maximum speed and scalability
- Research of cutting edge mobile application areas
What you can bring to the team:
A work hard / play hard attitude is part of your DNA and you are looking for working with a high-paced Agile team and working methodologies. You enjoy straight talk and customer and partner interaction at times to get direct feedback.
You are a team player and an expert in your field, with strong expertise in mobile and front-end development frameworks. We’re particularly interested in the following skills:
- Ionic 1 – 3, Cordova, advanced knowledge of AngularJs and/or Angular version 2+, HTML 5, SASS, PWA, JQuery, Bootstrap 3+, Typescript
- Knowledge in integration with web services and REST
- Agile methodologies (Kanban, Scrum)
- Automated Testing, Test-Driven Design (Desirable)
- Comfortable with trunk based development and mastery of GIT source version control software and package managers.
- Experience with CI/CD a plus.
You are able to reflect on the latest trends in software development and able to judge how these can be applied usefully to the platform.
You feel comfortable in English (and maybe also in Spanish) for teamwork, correspondence and for documenting the code. Part of the team works in Spain and parts in NL. Stand-ups take place through video calls. In Spain, you can benefit from on-site English classes.
What we offer:
- Competitive package in direct relation to your experience.
- Private health insurance
- A tremendous playground for your creativity and a real voice when it comes to the team work, the development methods, and the continuous improvement of security, standards and architectural choices.
- Strong customer relations.
- International mindset and global operations.
- Learning and growth through peer exchange, training programmes, top event participation
The position is based in Den Haag or Ibi/Alicante. The team works 2 days at the office and 3 days from the home office, as we believe in combining team days, performance and self-organisation.
Send your CV & Linkedin profile to: hola [ @ ] iristrace.com