Last Updated: May 25, 2018
Any personal data you supply to us will be collected and used in accordance with the terms stated below.
When this policy mentions “Iristrace,” “we,” “us,” or “our,” it refers to the following companies:
- Iristrace BV, with registered office at Amsterdam (The Netherlands), Overtoom 141 1054HG, with Chamber of Commerce registration number 60930519 & Tax ID no. 854122564B01.
- Iristrace Iberia SLU, with registered office at Ibi, Alicante (Spain), Avda. Juan Carlos I nº 63 local 14 (CP 03440), with Tax ID no. B54951488 and Registered with the Commercial Registry of Alicante, in Book 3974, Folio 192, Page A-151706.
Iristrace Iberia SLU and Iristrace B.V. (collectively referred to as “Iristrace“) act as joint data controllers, who are jointly responsible for compliance with data protection legislation. Iristrace Iberia SLU is primarily responsible for exercising of rights of data subjects and providing information about data processing.
Why We Collect Data and What We Collect
Iristrace Services are designed and addressed to businesses not for consumers and is not permitted to customers to enter personal data in the platform except for data that can be completed in Users profile. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we collect some personal data for the following various reasons:
a) To Manage the contracted services and carry out the contractual relationship.
We may collect data which are required to provide you with services, information and support. You provide us the data required for you to receive support, information or the services, whether you purchase or use Iristrace services, sign up for an Iristrace account, and/or these data are collected in the course of use of Iristrace services. We may use third-party service providers, acting as data processors, to assist us in provisioning Iristrace services to you or in our operations. For example, we may use third-party service providers to provide data storage and backup services.
Iristrace may use tracking pixels in the sending of emails to Iristrace’s customers (including personnel of the company which have contracted our Services) to provide the best customer service possible. Tracking pixels may be used in emails relating to matters concerning the contractual relationship or in emails for providing Iristrace Software information (new features, etc.).
The legal basis for this data processing is performance of contract between you and us.
b) To respond to your requests for information. When you contact us (online or offline) in connection with a request for information, we collect information necessary to be able to contact you and to fulfill your request. The legal basis for this data processing is your consent.
c) To improve our offerings based on usage. We may collect data based on your use of Iristrace Website and services, and we do not associate these data with your name. We use these data to better understand usage patterns of our products and behavior of our collective audience. At times we may share this information in aggregated anonymous form with third parties. The legal basis for this data processing is our legitimate interest in improving our services.
In addition, Iristrace shall only use data storage and recovery devices (‘Cookies’) where you have granted your prior consent in such connection in line with indications in the pop-up on the visitors web browser when accessing this website for the first time or here: https://iristrace.com/en/cookies-policy/, of which all visitors/users should be aware.
d) To promote and market our products and services. With your consent or if permitted by applicable law, we may also use your contact details to send you commercial communications about our products and services. We also may use third-party service providers to assist us with our email marketing; in that case, the third-party service provider will have access to your email address, your name, and other information necessary to engage in the marketing. Such third-party service provider will act as a data processor and will not use your data for any other purpose. The legal basis for this data processing is our legitimate interest in promoting and marketing our products and services, or your consent.
e) To fulfill legal duties stipulated by accounting, taxation and other laws. We may collect, use and disclose your personal data where required by law, such as in keeping and disclosing our accounts, in keeping and disclosing our tax records, and in response to a court order, valid subpoena, or other legal process. The legal basis for this data processing is our compliance with our legal obligations.
You may object to the processing of your personal data for the purposes c) & d) at any time.
Categories of data involved in data processing include:
- email address,
- phone number,
- IP address,
- physical address,
- information about subscription and payments, and
- tax ID.
Our services are not designed for and are not offered to children under the age of 18. If we discover that a person under the age of 18 has submitted information directly to us, we will endeavor to delete the information from our systems.
We may share your data with certain third parties which help us provide you with Iristrace services, or to run our business, for example to providers of data storage and backup services.
We share collected personal data within the Iristrace group of companies described above, which act as joint data controllers and process personal data for the purposes described above, e.g. for internal administrative purposes.
Your personal data may also be shared with other organizations or individuals if we have obtained your consent to do so.
Please, note that we may also share your data with competent authorities if we are obliged to do so under applicable legislation.
To secure your personal data, our products and services are designed with security and privacy in mind.
Iristrace use reasonable administrative, logical, physical and managerial measures to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft and unauthorized access, use and modification. Unfortunately, the technical security of a medium such as the Internet is not insurmountable and there may be willful misconduct on the part of third parties, although Iristrace has set in place all of the measures within its power to prevent such misconduct.
Location of Your Information
Data retention, withdrawal of approval, access to data and your rights
You are responsible for the correctness of the Personal Data you provide to us. We expect you to check the Personal Data you provide to us and if any inconsistency takes place, update your Personal Data or report the inconsistency to Iristrace.
As set out in General Data Protection Regulation, you may have the right to: (i) request access to your personal data; (ii) request rectification of your personal data; (iii) request erasure of your personal data; (iv) request a restriction on the processing of your personal data; (v) request personal data portability; or (vi) object to the processing of your personal data.
- Right of access. You may have the right to obtain from us a confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you are being processed, and, where that is the case, to request access to your personal data. The information about personal data processing includes the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data concerned, and the recipients or categories of recipient to whom your personal data have been or will be disclosed, etc. However, this is not an absolute right and the interests of other individuals may restrict your right of access. Further, you may have the right to obtain a copy of your personal data undergoing processing. For additional copies requested, we may charge a reasonable fee based on administrative costs.
- Right to rectification. You may have the right to obtain from us the rectification of inaccurate personal data. Depending on the purposes of the processing, you may have the right to have incomplete personal data made complete, in particular by providing a supplementary statement.
- Right to erasure (right to be forgotten). Under certain circumstances, you may have the right to require us to delete your personal data.
- Right to a restriction on processing. Under certain circumstances, you may have the right to require us to restrict the processing of your personal data. In this case, the respective personal data will be marked and may only be processed by us for certain purposes.
- Right to personal data portability. Under certain circumstances, you may have the right to receive the personal data concerning you, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format, and to transmit these personal data to another entity.
- Right to object. Under certain circumstances, you may have the right to object, on grounds relating to their particular situation, at any time to the processing of your personal data by us and we can be required to no longer process your personal data.
These rights can be exercised via the email address email@example.com or via letter addressed to Iristrace Iberia SLU, Alicante (Spain), Avda. Juan Carlos I nº 63 local 14 (CP 03440); in both cases including a copy of your ID card, passport or other valid identity document to help Iristrace prevents unauthorised individuals from accessing visitor personal data.
You may lodge a complaint related to the processing of your personal data with the competent data protection supervisory authority, i.e. in the Spanish Agency of data protection or the Dutch Data Protection Authorities.
Changes to this Policy
Download the application and test the platform for 30 days without any fee.
An account is required to test the app
Part of the SAP.iO Program
© 2019 Iristrace