Do you love to code and want to architect and implement a no-code SaaS system? Are you looking for a new role with impact and have more say in how things get done? Apply to join us at Iristrace to build the next generation mobile business controls platform.
Our award-winning software-as-a-service platform puts people at the centre, organising the way companies collect and share information among colleagues, clients, suppliers but also between connected systems and devices.
The Iristrace platform enables business professionals to set up and run collaboration processes by themselves without the need for an IT expert. They can start with simple checks but then extend into more complex collaboration scenarios, for example around business operations, quality, safety, and customer experience.
Iristrace proudly delivers to diverse industries, including leading hotels of the world, global retailers, healthcare, agri-food, and manufacturing industries, such as chemicals and consumer products. Iristrace is alumni of the SAP start-up acceleration curriculum at SAP.iO in Berlin and an SAP partner. Our customers increasingly use our platform for the controls related to their sustainability journey.
You will be joining a team of talented programmers that very much enjoy working with each other daily. We have invested heavily into the full automation of the continuous integration and daily delivery of code to Cloud Kubernetes services in production. Therefore, you quickly get real customer feedback! If you have a DevOps mindset or are in the process of acquiring those skills, you will very much enjoy this setup. We offer a work environment based on trust and responsibility. The team works with the paradigm that if you build it, you run it, and if you break it, you fix it.
In this role you are expected to shape the evolution of our application, as we grow to handle higher loads, more users, and more complex information.
The backend relies on several services per customer stack servicing an innovative angular and multi-framework micro-frontend architecture. The mobile applications rely on the IONIC / Capacitor framework. Each stack runs multiple containers with specialised services on our clusters, which can be delivered to a customer within minutes.
- Furthering the design of our micro-frontend architecture
- Hands-on test- and security driven feature development
- Enhancement of the template and process editors
- New data visualization components
- Enhancement of Microsoft Office Add-Ins written in Angular
- Strangling of pre-existing code where applicable
- Bug Fixing
The position reports to the CTO and is part of the architecture team
What you ideally bring:
You are a team player and an expert in your field. You are comfortable with Agile methodologies (Kanban, Scrum), trunk-based development and master GIT source version control software and package managers.
Expertise in the following:
- Angular ideally with the full history of versions, including Angular JS
- IONIC / Capacitor Framework
- Automated Testing, Test-Driven Design
- Working with git version control
Good understanding of:
- Automated deployments with Gitlab
- integration concepts with other systems,
- MQTT, AMQP
- English as a working language
- HA Architecture, experience with SAP technology and systems, Cloud Architecture, Identity Management, Kubernetes, Container Technology, Service Mesh, Tracing, Metrics, AI, Image, and Video, Integration Technologies, ODATA Services, Analytics, Remote monitoring.
- Conversational Spanish
We know that many of these technologies evolve fast and no one masters them all, so there will be a chance (and an expectation 😊) to learn and acquire new skills. If you bring a solid basis, good expertise in the core areas, and a results-driven mindset do not hesitate to apply!
- Competitive package in direct relation to your experience.
- Private health insurance
- Fully remote position
- Flexible working hours
- A tremendous playground for your creativity and a real voice when it comes to how we work as a team, the development methods, the continuous improvement of security, standards, and architectural choices.
- Working with global customers with whom we enjoy trusted relationships.
- International mindset and global operations
- Yearly off-site
- Learning and growth through peer exchange, training programs, events participation.
The team is young and international, speaks English, Spanish, German, Dutch, Italian, French and more. English is the company’s choice for technology, R&D meetings and for documenting the code, we also sometimes switch over to Spanish. We are happy to support you in improving your language skills.
For a fully remote position, you can join us from anywhere. The role can be offered as a full-time or part-time employment or as a contractor role (if that is your preference).
Team meetings take place online, but also physically at least once per year in Den Haag, or in Alicante or at a team offsite location.