Create your control records from your daily checks and quality inspections to ensure that your accomodations are ready and guest services meet the expected standard.
Daily work in any tourist accommodation includes dozens of control processes that are manual, often on pen and paper, and take many hours to complete. Do you know how much time you will save by digitizing all your records?
Delegate the controls to the person performing the work, require evidence through photos and timestamped records, create calendars for your employees so as to make the compliance with regulations esasier through their mobile devices.
Get access to all inspection reports and recorded incidents in one place – as the inspections are being performed. You can reduce amount of visits required and only perform spot-checks to verify that the control frame is still fit for purpose. Agree on action plans, compare and benchmark results and improve your operations with every step.
Save hundreds of hours on unproductive activities, and dedicate your time to what really matters: your customer experience.
What areas will you want to inspect with Iristrace?
Iristrace will help you gain much time in preparing and conducting your quality inspections. Quality criteria can be better documented and communicated to the audit teams so that all measurements are identical across your establishments. Iristrace offers a comprehensive scoring system for benchmarking and comparisons across time.
With Iristrace, it becomes easy to collect all information and get an immediate overview of the status of all your facilities.
Iristrace is available to all staff for incident reporting and maintenance work orders.
Your staff can:
- Add images and comments to the incidents to describe what happened.
- Track the status of incidents and understand their resolution times.
- Download incident lists to spreadsheets to further analyse the top incidents, and incident patterns.
- Reduce the costs of corrective maintenance with preventive maintenance scheduling.
Make the management of food and beverages (F&B) easier and follow prescribed procedures and standards. Iristrace can help you digitize your manuals and make it easy for your staff to consult on their mobile.
Your management and audit teams can perform spot checks of the daily routines covering all aspects of cleaning, mise en place, food presentation, buffets, replenishment, temperatures, variety of dishes, etc.
Create and digitize your HACCP plan using Iristrace, keeping a record of many critical aspects of your plan, such as your food safety controls, food preparation procedures, cleaning procedures, water samples from taps, showers, fountains and swimming pools, pest control plan, and more.
Iristrace will help you to:
- Template your hazard analysis
- List your critical control points
- Establish critical limits for each critical control point
- Establish corrective actions
- Keep your records
Digitize all security checks that must be carried out in each of your facilities and schedule each action in the calendar.
- Regulatory inspections of low and medium voltage installations.
- Control of Personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Regulatory inspections of elevators.
- Preventive maintenance.
- Contract requirements.
Would you like to have an external review of your facilities? Use our app to get feedback from mystery client programs with all the details, photos, comments and findings.
You can train your personnel through Iristrace forms.
You can create:
- Manuals covering dress code, HACCP, hygiene, brand standards, etc..
- Knowledge tests for the establishment on specific aspects of good practices, customer service, complaints handling, promotions
- Staff surveys and ideas management
Millions of inspections conducted around the world
What customers are saying:
Palladium Hotel Group
Senator Hotels & Resorts
NH Hotel Group
Would you like to discover how Iristrace can help improve your business processes?
Please complete the form to get access to a 30 day free trial account.
You will receive a confirmation email. Please verify the SPAM folder as well, in case you did not receive it.
Download the application and test the platform for 30 days without any fee.
An account is required to test the app
© 2019 Iristrace