After the desktop update that we launched a few days ago, we can now announce that the new versions of the mobile apps: iOS, Android and Windows Phone are ready. During the next few hours/days, you will receive notifications from your device “Stores” to update Iristrace to Version v1.3.4
What’s new in this version?
Besides fixing bugs that you have reported, we have also added some of the demanded features to the apps:
In this update we have fixed some bugs and released new features to improve Iristrace.
- You’ll now receive a notification message inside the app when a new version is released.
- New QR code for departments: create a checklist directly scanning the QR code of the Department
- New index to help you navigate directly to questions while answering a checklist.
- Full-Screen Draw and Signature questions
- New Offline sync mode: allowing to select the checklists to sync from offline to online mode. After synchronisation, the checklist will be removed from your offline storage to free up space.
- Settings to allow or disallow users to save pictures on the camera roll of their mobile device
Remember that Iristrace is fully compatible with mobile devices in the following versions:
- Android: 4.4 (Last version released by Android: v.6.0.1)
- iOS: 7.1 (Last version released by iOS: v.9.3.1)
- Windows phone: 8.1 Last version released by Windows: v10)
For outdated versions, we do not guarantee the proper functioning of the app. If you find some troubles or have any doubts, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If needed, you can also contact us by calling on: +34 96 684 51 15